now browsing by tag
Put March 6 in your calendars now, because we’re having another Pretty Pretty Party and we hope that you can come along! We’ve already tweeted about it and made a facebook event (add yourself!), but now it’s time to write about it on the site proper.
Those of you who’ve been before know to expect lovely company, great clothes to swap and great beauty products to try, as well as lashings of ginger beer and cupcakes. Those of you who are new to the site are in for a treat!
The event starts at 4pm so you’ve got plenty of time to go to Craft2.0 beforehand, and will go well into the night. There may very well be some Singstar or some such carry-on if people want there to be.
There’s no pressure to partake in any activities that you don’t want to, but we do suggest that you do please bring along:
1. Clothes that you don’t want anymore for an informal clothing swap. We’ll go through them together and anything leftover will be sorted for either Dress for Success or an op shop. PPP readers are a range of sizes and shapes, so there will be someone there who’ll fit your stuff, and you’ll fit theirs!
2. Any dud beauty products/accessories that don’t work for you, because they may very well work for someone else.
3. A plate of treats to share, and whatever you’d like to drink.
4. A product you do like or a skill that you might have to share – previous examples include girls who can do massages, a red lipstick expert and a bigass jar of Rotorua mud we all slathered on. You might be a great eyebrow plucker or have an amazing facial wash we should all try (and if you don’t feel like you have a skill, that’s also okay!).
5. I also suggest you bring a towel, a pair of clean cotton socks to wear after foot treatments, and a headband to keep hair back during facials if you want to do those things.
Feel free to ask any questions or anything else. We look forward to seeing you there (There being my house in Immoral Terrace, Newtown, of course)!
We’re turning 1 really soon (April 14 to be exact) and so of course we’re throwing a really big party to celebrate, and we want you to come along!
It’ll be held at my house in Newtown, and if you came along to our 3rd Month Anniversary, you’ll have a vague idea of what to expect, only this will be four times as awesome (and that’s a mathimagical fact).
- Awesome company!
- Beauty advice!
- Clothing & product swaps! (Start clearing out your closets now)
- Exclamation marks!
- Foot spas!
- Karoke & Wii goodness!
- Linden Leaves goodies!
- Sampling galore!
- Sugar overloading!
- Tea from China White!
- Wine from Fiasco!
We’d so love you to come along. So much so, in fact, that we’ve created a facebook invite so you can add yourself to the event. If you haven’t met us in person, don’t be afraid. We are lovely lovely people, and we promise you’ll have fun.
Also, if you’re with a company and you’d like to help us out with making the event extra special with giveaways, products to try, or even with the drinking/catering side of things, we would love to work with you. Give me a call on 021 212 7920 or send me an email – jo (a) prettyprettypretty.com. Hurrah!